"Tres veces Ana" is a Mexican telenovela produced by Angelli Nesma Medina for Televisa. It's a remake of 1995 Televisa telenovela 'Lazos de amor'. The main stars are Angelique Boyer and Sebastián Rulli.
Ana Lucía, Ana Leticia and Ana Laura are identical triplets with very different personalities. Their parents died in a car accident when they were young. It was believed that Ana Lucía had drowned in the river in which the family car fell and only Ana Leticia and Ana Laura survived. Local woman Soledad Hernández, who was suffering from the loss of her young daughter, finds Ana Lucía in the river and raises her as her own.
Several years later, Ana Laura is a sweet but quiet and lonely girl who wants to find her missing sister, refusing to believe she is dead. She lost a leg in the car accident. She falls in love with Ramiro, but doesn't feel worthy of his love and thinks he feels sorry for her.
Ana Leticia is glamorous, selfish and manipulative, always needing to be the center of attention, especially with her grandmother Ernestina and her uncle Mariano, the twins' guardians. She's allied with Iñaki who becomes her lover and accomplice to her evil plots and deceits.
When Ana Lucia and Soledad come to Mexico City, Ana Lucia falls in love with Santiago, a taxi driver who doesn't remember anything about his past. Blood ties will eventually join the sisters, interweaving their lives in an unexpected way, bringing back together what was once separated.
- Working titles for the telenovela were Como tres gotas de agua and Frente el mismo rostro.
- Angelli Nesma Medina originally intended to mix plots from two Televisa telenovelas, 'Lazos de amor' and 'Yesenia'. Ultimately, she chose only 'Lazos'.
- Silvia Pinal was considered for the role of grandma Ernestina that ultimately went to Susana Dosamantes.
- Javier Jattin was considered for the role of Iñaki, but was replaced with Pedro Moreno.
- 'Tres veces Ana' was supposed to replace 'Pasión y poder' on 'El canal de las estrellas', however the premiere was postponed for August 2016.
- 'Tres veces Ana' premiered on May 23, 2016 on American cable channel Univision.
- Otto Sirgo, who plays Rodrigo on this show, starred as uncle Eduardo (role played by Ramiro Fumazoni in 'Tres veces Ana') in the original telenovela 'Lazos de amor'.
|ACTOR / ACTRESS||ROLE|
|Angelique Boyer|| Ana Lucía Hernández|
Ana Laura Álvarez del Castillo Rivadeneira
Ana Leticia Álvarez del Castillo Rivadeneira
|Sebastián Rulli||Santiago Garcia (Marcelo Salvaterra)|
|David Zepeda||Ramiro Fuentes|
|Pedro Moreno||Iñaki Nájera|
|Blanca Guerra||Soledad Hernández|
|Susana Dosamantes||Ernestina Rivadeneira|
|Ramiro Fumazoni||Mariano Álvarez del Castillo|
|Ana Bertha Espín||Remedios García|
|Carlos de la Mota||Valentín|
|Mónika Sánchez||Viridiana Betancourt|
|Eric del Castillo||Evaristo Garcia|
|Alfredo Gatica||Orlando Navarro|
|Alan Slim||Javier Nájera|
|Luz María Jerez||Julieta|
|Otto Sirgo||Rodrigo Casasola|
|Rolando Brito||Edmundo Fuentes|
|Laisha Wilkins||Jennifer 'Jenny'|
|Antonio Medellín||Isidro Sánchez|
|ACTOR / ACTRESS||ROLE|
|Indra Sauer Nagel||Young Ana Lucía|
|Jackie Sauza||Lourdes Rivadeneira de Álvarez del Castillo|
|José Luis Badalt||Tadeo|
|José Montini||El Curvas|
|Mia Sauer Nagel||Young Ana Laura|
|Raúl Magaña||Ignacio Álvarez del Castillo|
|Siena Sauer Nagel||Young Ana Leticia|